Monday, May 2, 2011

Things are really starting to rock and roll!

I just received a second order for necklaces:) I must admit that this is a difficult time of year to be bringing on something of this magnitude. There are 6 weeks of school left which means, as a teacher, I have a zillion things to do and a zillion pieces of paperwork to complete as well! Did I mention that I'm also ending my employment at my current school? Ahhhhh......the plot thickens:) So the cherry on the top is that in the midst of all of that, I am making necklaces to sell so I can raise $ to go on a mission trip to the Dominican Republic. And, guess what? I can't think of a better thing to spend my time doing. Thank you to all of those who are placing orders. Your contribution means more than you will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment